Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let's see... where am I?

Ah, ok!I've made really good progress -wait... it has took too much time... anyway-
Now I have the genus re-description, the re-descriptions for the 2 known species and also the 11 new species.
Also I've performed phylogenetic and divergence-vicariance analysis (hopefully, I'll post it soon)
I've presented this results at the ESA meeting in Indianapolis this week with really good comments about it! :D
Let's establish a sequence of updates:
- Outgroup selection
- Character coding
- Playing and lightly lost between characters, states, optimizations and trees: almost satisfied
- Rushy/obligate baptism: no more delay!!!
- Divergence/Vicariance: not completely convinced
- Preparing the presentation: Does it worth it?
- Next steps
I think that's all for now. Ok, I'll tell you!

No comments: